Thursday 25 June 2015

back again!

Well hello there!

It's been a while, hasn't it? THREE whole years since my last post, mental.

Lots has changed in my life since I started this blog, and after a few weeks having not used it I got more and more scared to come back. I've wanted to since though, so, here I am!

I'll do a more beauty based post at some point soon, but for the moment I just wanted to let you all know (if anyone still reads this beyond the bloody spambots) that I'm still alive. 

My hair is back to its (mostly) natural colour now as you can see here:


And I'm still obsessed with painting my nails, as you can see here (click for leopard tutorial):

So, beauty posts to come, I AM BACK. Anything in particular anyone would like? I'm considering another empties/mini reviews post as I haven't done one for literally years. 

Follow

5 comments:

  1. Stunning nails. *__*
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, they're dead easy :) I'll head over to your blog now for a peek

      Delete
  2. Those nails are amaaaazing! Love the colour

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! It's one of my all time favourites x

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! Also love the nail colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete