Saturday 2 June 2012

sally's haul


Naughty naughty.
Yesterday was payday, and I went "popped in" to Sally's for "a couple of bits"...

-Duo eyelash glue;
couldn't decide between black or clear, but I went with clear as I'd just run out of it and have never tried black, does anyone recommend it?
-OPI Did You Ear About Van Gough?;
a pretty, cool, taupish beige
-China Glaze White on White;
a basic white creme, good for layering and nail art
-China Glaze Fairy Dust;
a holographic silver microglitter in a clear base
-China Glaze Golden Enchantment;
Fairy Dust's gold sister
-China Glaze Flying Dragon;
A neon purple creme with pink and blue glitter, similar to Blue Sparrow
-Disposable mascara brushes;
I like using these to de-clump my lashes, I've never got on with combs
-OPI Dutch Treats minis;
I Have a Herring Problem, Red Lights Ahead.. Where? Kiss Me on My Tulips, Pedal Faster Suzi!
-OPI New York Ballet minis;
My Pointe Exactly, Don't Touch My Tutu, Care to Danse? Pirouette My Whistle
-Salon System BohoLash eyelashes in Boho Classic;
I haven't worn false eyelashes for a while and liked the fluttery shape of these.
-China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat;
My nail polish has been chipping a lot lately for some reason so I thought I'd try this instead of using OPI Nail Envy alone
-China Glaze Patent Leather Top Coat;
Still on the hunt for my HG top coat
-OPI Spiderman Minis;
Into the Night, Number One Nemesis, Just Spotted the Lizard! Your Web or Mine?
-Rapidlash;
When I went to buy this in boots a couple of months ago they'd sold out so I got the Kiss one, which wasn't great and has just run out, so I thought I'd treat myself to this baby
-OPI Nail Envy Original;
talked about here

so that's that! I'll be swatching the polishes in the next few days...

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment