Saturday 2 June 2012

free benefit products with glamour and an update



hi guys, sorry I've not been posting again but my sleeping pattern has gone mental so I've been knackered all week.

I thought I'd let you know that there's free mini benefit products with this month's Glamour magazine, you can choose from bad gal mascara, the porefessional primer or that gal primer. My shop only had these two. It's funny, the man who owns my local shop doesn't even bat an eyelid at me buying multiples of the same magazine any more haha.

I was out last night as someone from work was leaving, someone thought it would be a great idea to buy him a pitcher of beer, which he couldn't drink alone so he roped some of us in



And here's me taking what may be my first ever cringey bathroom mirror pic alone, I like the lighting in there

my face looks much paler than my chest but it wasn't really, if anything my face had far too much bronzer on it. and my undereye bags look awful! and my hair looks really brown?!

Hope you're all okay, I'll be posting a lot over this weekend I imagine!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment